Thread: DNZ scope mounts

n4ue

DNZ scope mounts

Hi. Just took delivery of a Savage Model 12 BVSS in 22-250. Although all my spare scopes are mated up with rings, the owner of the LGS suggested a DNZ mount. All I can say is "WOW!" These are very, very nice.
    When you consider the cost versus separate bases and rings, these are a steal. Workmanship is first rate and the fit was perfect.
    I had never heard of this brand. but........ After getting them installed, I did some research and the user feedback was almost 100% positive. I'll probably be swapping a lot of my Savage 'Weaver' bases for these......

BTW, I have never purchased a rifle before that when the owner brought it out to me, a crowd gathered to slobber over it. It's a big beauty.... If it shoots like my Axis rifles do (or my BVSS single shot 223), I be thrilled. ha ha

ron

I really like the idea of the DNZ base and rings being one unit. I've been looking at the Beast Reaper, I've haven't seen anything that looks as rugged as the beast reaper. If I remember right the beast reaper attaches to a one piece rail but it looks like it's the ****, as long as I could keep my scope low enough.

Hope that 22-250 is a one hole shooter Ron

Regards
    Dan

Bullhed78
    Yep. DNZ is the way to go. I love mine.

rug357
    All my newly acquired (last 3 years) hunting rifles have DNZ mount/rings. I have also started to replace some of my older scoped rifles with DNZ. I'm pretty hard on my rifle/scopes in the field but ALL my scopes with DNZ have held their zero over many months. I just picked up a Savage model 10 last week and first thing I ordered was a DNZ mount/ring for it. I just got the scope mounted on it tonight.

Basic Member
    Hey new guy here. My new Hog Hunter is sporting DNZ mounts. I'm a big AR guy so this bolt stuff is relatively new to me other than hunting rifles. I wanted a one piece unit similar the ADM mounts I use on my AR builds. The DNZ is exactly that. Well designed and manufactured. Worth the bucks.

Basic Member
    I put a new Nikon Prostaff and DNZ mount on my 110 and it was only 3" off at 100yds without making any adjustments. Only scope mounts I'm using from now on!

Team Savage
    Quote Originally Posted by JRussell View Post
    I put a new Nikon Prostaff and DNZ mount on my 110 and it was only 3" off at 100yds without making any adjustments. Only scope mounts I'm using from now on!
    i have the dnz mount on my 93 , they are nice