Thread: Small Rifle Primers!

Basic Member

Small Rifle Primers!

Yesterday afternoon I was waiting on my son to finish with his recruiter and with some time to kill I stopped by Sportsmans. The reloading section was EMPTY. I know not new news there. I needed small rifle primers in a bad way. There was a small CCI box on the counter and I got excited. Well it was empty too. So I went to the gun counter and asked the clerk if they would happen to have any small rifle primers.... LOW AND BEHOLD..... I was able to get a 100 Federal small rifle primers.....

I felt like I just hit the lottery!

Ryan
    MOAON AABE

good find!

Mathias
    I picked up a box (1000) of CCI SR primers from a shop about 45 minutes from my house along with some win748 and H335 (1 pound each). Nearly $100 later, but I had enough after that trip for just over 500 rounds of 223. I had gotten lucky and ordered bullets the one day they were in stock at Natchez. The stuff is out thee, you just have to keep your eye out and hope Lady Luck is on your side.

acemisser
    you can thank your fellow shooters for nothing being available....The goverment started the
    ball rolling,but the people screwed them selves...It aint gonna get any better until the
    hording stops..I seen people in action,grabing everything of the shelves in Cabeles...
    So there was nothing left for you and I....

n4ue
    Hi. Yep, when all this crap started, a lady friend of mine, who works at Wally World, said some guy came in and bought $2,000 worth of misc ammo.
    Around here (Florida) there are many people selling 50 rounds of .22LR for $20 and UP!!!
    Guess I have a fortune locked in the ammo safe......

ron