Thread: Found some bullets

Basic Member

Found some bullets

Got an e-mail from Natchez stating that Berger 80gr VLD's were now in stock. I got 5 boxes of 100. They show to be out of stock again now. So FWIW, it pays to sign up for the e-mail notifications of when a product becomes available. I'm waiting on the same e-mail from Midway.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Hello to all you nice folks at NSA :)[/COLOR]

seanhagerty
    I walked in to a LGS today and bought a 4 lb jug of unique, 500 ea 147gr Lead Flat nose's for my 9mm, and 50 rounds of Hornady XTP's. Only thing I didnt get was Varget. Ill keep looking.

I think the whole ban craze was started with the threat of banning AR's and hicap mags. Now that it appears unlikely that will happen--hopefully everything will return to "normalcy" soon--or at least until the next media-hyped shooting.
    [B][COLOR="#FF8C00"]Shooting--it's like high-speed golf[/COLOR][/B]

The Old Coach
    I wish, but sources I read are saying that a years' worth of inventory was drained from the pipeline in a month. Even with the factories running 100%, it'll take months to refill the pipeline, even if all retail sales were to drop to zero today. Which they won't. Scalpers are still draining away .22 LR ammo as soon as it hits the big stores, and the small stores can't even get any on order because the big stores get priority from the distributors. Ditto any .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 and all the common pistol ammo, and all the components to reload any of it. Until the drain valves are closed, the pipelines can't refill. It's gonna be a long, long summer of no shooting, unless you shoot air guns, rocklocks, or slingshots.