Thread: I did it again !!!

I did it again !!!

Well it happened again, I went to a local gun shop and another gun followed me home. It is a 112 single shot 22-250 with a composite stock with 2 swivels on the front and and a heavy section from the rear of the action forward. It is a HV barrel and doesn't look like it was shot much. The action is really smooth and it is pre accutrigger also the price is really attractive at around 250.00 .

What do you think?

Sounds good to me! Throw up some pics and a range report when you get a chance to shoot it. Congrats!

It will be about a week before I get it home. But I will when I try shooting it. I don't know why I bought it other than the single shot feature.

coolhandluke
    Nice score!

very nice deal indeed! It is probably an intermediate action(4.522 bolt space) but could possibly be a long action since it has the composite stock. The barrel should be either a 12 or 14 twist. Very similar to the first Svaage i ever customized....LOL
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood