I just purchased the savage 19056 from buds last friday. I actually had the 10fp-sr in layaway and paid the restocking fee to get the HS precision for the tactical stock. The Savage 19056 is what I have been wanting for some time. I was super excited to find it back in stock last friday. Now to my disappointment there is a guy who left a reveiw a day after making my purchase who states he didnt recieve the tactical stock. He recieved a monte carlo stock by HS instead.

I have called savage and the CS rep told me that the part number of the stock for the model that I ordered is stock#106648. Can someone with the 10FCP HS Precision, the non 5R version goto the savage partsfinder website and put the serial number in and tell me what the savage part number is for the HS Precision Stock as listed on their website.

I called Buds and asked them to verify the same stock as pictured before shipping and they told me they wouldnt do that.

If i am spending a 1000.00 it is a big deal to me whether I get a Monte Carlo stock or a tactical stock. I appreciate your help.

Thanks, volt