Thread: Swift Optics

Swift Optics

Hi I am looking for a good deal on some swift optics, I have looked at SWFA Midway and Optics Planet, there all basically the same price, anyone know if there is a coupon or a good deal to be had somewhere,

Tanks Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Basic Member
    http://www.thesportsmonkey.com/

I'm a pretty big fan of Swift and so far this is my favorite place to get them from.

Thanks there 77, I gotta admit when I read the link before clicking on it, I was sure you were pulling my leg.LOL

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Basic Member
    LOL! I thought the same thing the first time I saw it too! I won't swear to it because I haven't asked them but they are located near the same town as Swift's headquarters in Colorado. I think they may have some relation to them because when I've ordered from them, the box label has Swift Sport Optics on it instead of The Sports Monkey. Either way, it's a pretty good deal, and free shipping on orders over $200 I believe.

I am bummed they are out of they 8-32x50, I will try and contact them today. thanks again

Dean

Basic Member
    It's showing in stock now. They were out a while back and then got them back in stock. Maybe they sold out again. But this morning they are showing in stock.

Tanks For the heads up, the sports monkey, is he related to the trunk monkey, LOL

Dean

Basic Member
    If you get the Swift, please post a review.

I already have a few Swift scopes on my air rifles, they are they only ones that last, especially on those spring piston ones, anyway I just got the 8x32x50 model, and the glass is top notch even turned all the way up to 32x, the clicks are crisp when adjusting windage and elevation, I could not be more pleased with my purchase, all for $219.00 delivered ya can't go wrong.

Tanks Dean

Basic Member
    Scope eye, I have quite a few Swifts too and have two of the 8-32 models. The one I just put on my 300 WSM seems like the reticle is a little canted from the turrets. Have you ever seen this on yours before? I know all manufacturers have their "tolerance" on this and a lot of them aren't exact. This is the first one I've noticed in a while but I'm going to go back and check some others to see if I've over looked it on them. I'm thinking about sending it back but it's not that far off and they'll probably say it's with in their tolerance range. I had to send one back before and have always been pleased with their service and the quality of the scopes for the price.