Thread: UPDATE ON RICHARDS MICROFIT

UPDATE ON RICHARDS MICROFIT

As many of you know I had a problem with a microfit stock and returned it.
    Well they honored their money back guaranty and have credited my charge card the full amount including the shipping one way. They received the return on 1/4, called me for my card number on 1/8, and I just looked and the credit is posted as of 1/13.
    Their customer service is not a problem, it is a shame their stocks just are not as advertised, I read somewhere else that the due fantastic work for Rems. but they just can not get the Savage pattern down right.
    Now it is up to Joel Russo ;D
    FROGGY
    See profile for fire arms
    Do it today there maybe no tomorrow

Re: UPDATE ON RICHARDS MICROFIT

Glad to hear their CS took care of you. It really is a shame their stocks are so rough, cause they have alot of nice designs. They do look good when they are done though if you feel like doing alot of work.
    As far as getting the Savage pattern down right. That dont have anything to do with the outside of the stock being so rough, just the inletting. And actually, the inletting was the best part of the one I had.

You wont be disappointed with a Russo stock though.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Tightgroups

Re: UPDATE ON RICHARDS MICROFIT

I only bought one for a savage, and the in letting was ok, but the outside was much rougher than I expected, and took a lot of work. But it did turn out fine, its a heavy bench run in 6BR now, I did the bedding and it shoots vary good, when im on my game it can do the mid .1s but my avg is about .3.
    I put 6 coats of linspeed on the stock, but now wish I had sprayed it with auto clear coat, Ive done 3 or 4 that way, and it beats them all, if you like a great shine. Its just like a new car fender.
    I would only buy another Microfit if they had a design, I couldn't live with out. Too much work.
    Mike.