I'd been looking for a new bolt gun to do one of two things - Replace my current Remington Sportsman 78 in 30-06 as my go to hunting rifle, OR become a second rifle to play with at the range, have as a backup gun, etc. The biggest thing I was looking for on the gun was a NICE wood stock. I found quickly that is NOT an easy task, if you want to stay under the $1000 mark! I found a couple possible guns, but nothing that just really caught my attention....until I went to Academy Sports. They had very little except for this one one gun. Absolutely GORGEOUS furniture. The tag read "Savage 10 Trophy Hunter DLX XP". I tried searching the internet for a "Deluxe" version and couldn't find anything. It came with the 3x9-40 Nikon scope, but the stock doesn't look ANYTHING like the ones on the Savage Website. I was pretty much sold on the gun, then I asked if I could try the "accutrigger", as the salesman said they were great. Once I felt that I bought it right then. I have since tried to find what I bought, because it does not seem like a normal Trophy Hunter. The barrel says Model 10, so I know it is a model 10. It is a .243 caliber and has a detachable box magazine. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!