Thread: Burris Zee & Sig Rings

Burris Zee & Sig Rings

Hi can someone tell me the difference between, the Burris Zee rings and the Signature ones,

Tanks Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

The signature ones have the plastic inserts that provide proper scope alignment and tight fit. They are the ones you want.

Tanks Bro

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

+1

They are my favorite rings. They hold very well and protects the scope. I have them on my Nightforce on top of my sporter unbraked 338RUM.
    "Muzzle velocity is a depreciating asset, not unlike a new car, but BC, like diamonds, is forever."-German A. Salazar

chj3
    As noted, Signature rings have the inserts --- they are available in either Zee or Universal styles. Zee = for "Weaver" type bases, Universal for "Redfield" style bases. http://www.burrisoptics.com/sigrings.html

Quote Originally Posted by chj3 View Post
    As noted, Signature rings have the inserts --- they are available in either Zee or Universal styles. Zee = for "Weaver" type bases, Universal for "Redfield" style bases. http://www.burrisoptics.com/sigrings.html
    Don't forget the most sturdy mounting style- Double Dovetail.
    "Muzzle velocity is a depreciating asset, not unlike a new car, but BC, like diamonds, is forever."-German A. Salazar

Briney Eye
    Just put a set of 30mm Signature rings with the zero inserts on my 243 Win LRP. Nice enough that I decided to put a 1" set on my other rifle. I'll wait and see if I need the offset inserts.