Due to weather and a bunch of other 'problems', I finally got to shoot my new rifle today. Weather was nice and clear...60 degrees with a 10 MPH wind directly at my back. Bbl cleaned with a "boresnake'. one pass.....
My bench was at the 50 Yard position. It took until shot #5 to get dead center in the 1/2" bullseye. However, shot #6 went into the same hole. This rifle may not win any beauty contests, but it's gonna be a shooter.
Here's my initial plan, please make suggestions that you feel might be of benefit.

Positives.... Nice/fit finish, stock OK for my 6' 1" 225 lb body. Trigger is excellent. It took me a long time to get my Axis' triggers this nice out of the box. Feeds flawlessly, clip fits great, NO recoil / seems like a .17 HMR
Negatives... the report was more than I had hoped for. I can shoot an HMR with out muffs, (I KNOW, not smart) but this one is too loud for that. And that loooog bolt and the corresponding shroud. But I can live with it.... These are really VERY small nits.

- going to shoot a valid sample size over a couple of days, over my Oheler 35P.
- once baseline established, going to switch to handloads using AA 1680 and Hornady and/or Nosler 20 gr bullets.
- bore will be cleaned but not obsessively! ha ha
- once that is stable, going to switch to same bullets with HbN coating. also will treat the bore with HbN.
- may also try WS2 coating
- once I have a 'feel' for the gun, will switch to 100 Yards and shoot groups.

I have had fantastic success with HbN. This last year, I purchased several new rifles. Every one has never had anything but a coated bullet through it. Even though most have <100 rounds through them, they all shoot fantastic 100 yard groups.
All wear quality optics and I DO feel as though I have been very lucky, but today's rifles sure shoot better than the older rifles I own (also with low bullet counts).....
I use the coating not as a crutch to increase accuracy, since it's never been shown to do that. I just like the lower pressure and the ease with which the bbls clean and look inside.
I do have some initial data concerning freebore/bullet jump. It will all come together soon....
YMMV

ron