Hi Everyone,

Its my first post here so I guess I'm a newbie. The last time I used my rifle was before forums were invented :)
I am getting back into shooting now, target shooting specifically. Used to hunt way back then, but never paid that much attention to my reloading.
Now that I am trying to shrink my groups I realise its a different ball game all together, so I am trying to catch up.

The two target rounds I am planning on using is the Lapua 155 Scenar (Short to Medium Range 200-500) and the Berger 185 Juggernaut (long Range - 600-1000).
I own a pre-accutrigger 112FVSS Savage in .308, its barely had 500 rounds through it but it served me well in hunting. Currently getting .5MOA groups @ 100m using 168 Sierra MK, but anything past 500 its not happening for me. I know there is probably a lot of shooting error that is responsible for it, but I want start eliminating the culprits one by one.

My rifle is chambered quite a bit off the lands 0.139" over the recommended 2.80". I am seating .015" off the land at the moment for my 168 Sierras which they seem to like. That makes my C.O.L 2.92".

Can any one recommend a good starting load for the Lapua 155Gr and the Berger 185 Juggernauts?
This would save me a lot of lead and time. Much appreciated.

Mark