Hi all, new member here. I live in NC. Long time shooter/reloader of rifles and hand guns. I just purchased a 12FVSS in .308 on the 13th on December.

I have a 200 yd range so I took it out with some base loads and attempted to sight it in @100 yds. I did my usual pull the bolt, eye ball the target and dial in the scope...

Well the after about 3 shots I found the the rounds hitting the dirt about 3' left and 4' low. So I brought it in to 35 yds to try to get it on paper, well it did paper. So from there I went BACK out to 100 to sight it in the rest of the way.

Now the problem, after I have sighted in it I pull the bolt back out, eye ball the target through the bore. Then when I look up at the scope the target is 3' left and 4' low

After that I go to my 200 yd bench, pull the bolt, eye ball the target, now it's 6' left and about 8' low.
Now when I shoot it at 200 I give it 'bout 9 click ups and fire it. All the shots are near center elevation but all 3 to 4" to the right with no wind... So I assume the farther out I shoot the farther right the POI will be?

So basically my bore line is pointing way way off POI.

Let me add I have a Nikon 5X20 Monarch on it, I swapped scopes, mounts and even tried another shooter. And have tired 150, 155, 168, and 175 gr bullets with various charges. After all that is still gives the same results...