Hi to everyone and a sincere wish for a safe, happy holiday season. I am a new member but a long time shooter and reloader.

I probably could have posted this to many of the fine discussions here, but I wanted to go in a slightly different direction.

I purchased my first Axis at Wally World this spring. I could NOT believe how accurate it was out of the box (after a trigger job) ha ha. Not wanting to think it was a fluke, I have bought several more from my local dealer, "Daddy's Gun Shop" in Mayo, Florida. (I had an FFL years ago).
Every Axis I bought, has proven to be fantastic! What does this have to do with the Mod 25?
Not long after the .17 HH was announced, I put in my order of a 25 WV. I would visit the store every couple of weeks to stock up on powder, etc. Every time I asked the owner about the .17 Hornet, he would roll his eyes and say he has 3 on order and I would get the first. 2 Weeks ago, he started getting the ammo, but still no rifles. I reminded him yesterday that they were starting to show up on Guns America, etc on line. He said there was "hope yet".

While I was there, I bought most of the .17 HH ammo he had, plus some 20 gr V-max bullets, since I do not presently reload .17 centerfire. I do have several guns for .17 HMR and it's fantastic.

I just looked at Midway for my order for a few items and noticed that the ONLY source of brass (Hornady) was being "cleared out". What's up with that?
Also, since both RCBS and Hornady dies are on back-order, isn't Lee missing out on an oppertunitity????

ron