Thread: Trigger for Predator Max 1

Johnnu

Trigger for Predator Max 1

The predator max 1 is in an accustock with an accutrigger. I noticed on the Rifle Basix website that they say the Sav 2 trigger will not work on an accustock.... Does anyone know why...? That's the one that I really want to play with. TKS, John N.

Westcliffe01
    Why ?

digger11
    I have the predator in Max 1 with accustock and trigger,,you won;t be dissapointed.

82boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnu View Post
    The predator max 1 is in an accustock with an accutrigger. I noticed on the Rifle Basix website that they say the Sav 2 trigger will not work on an accustock.... Does anyone know why...? That's the one that I really want to play with. TKS, John N.
    Because of the bottom bolt relaese found in the trigger guard. It is in the same place as the tirgger needs to be. If you would use a SSS competition trigger I beilieve that they offer a special sear to work with thier trigger and the accu-stock by reloacating the bolt release.

Johnnu
    Thanks 82boy....I needed that :-)...........

I'm used to Jewel triggers in my Remingtons and they are safe for woodchuck hunting even at the settings well below 1lb. when due caution is used. John N.

82boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnu View Post
    Thanks 82boy....I needed that :-)...........
    I'm used to Jewel triggers in my Remingtons and they are safe for woodchuck hunting even at the settings well below 1lb. when due caution is used. John N.
    Try a SSS comp trigger, you might be suprised. It is adjustable from 2lbs down to 12oz. It is very safe, when properly set up, you can drop the rifle, and the safety lever will slide back before the trigger will trip. It has a great feel. I would recamend it over the rifle basix trigger, I have seen a few of them that when set if you lightly bump the stock it will trip.

Johnnu
    Thanks 82, I'll look into that one.....I had seen their website..... May even save up some extra cash and have them assemble something special for me in 2013......

John N.