Nightforce 8-32 x 56 NXS NP-2DD, target dot reticle

I have the above scope on one of my 308's! As you know it has two very fine target dots!

I have adjusted this scope everyway, followed the manual, and let other "experienced" benchrest shooter try it out.

Most "DON'T" have a problem with it!

Here's mine!

I know my eyesight is not the best, but it is hard for me to focus and find my target with this scope. I am shooting at 600yds, F class target. I have tried every power and setting. I let a few friends give their opinion and set the scope (they didn't have a problem). I even have a tough time seeing at 100yds with this scope.

I KNOW IT'S MY EYESIGHT!!!!!! I often see double dots with it (the top dot only, again, adjusted it by the book). Or maybe it's time to see the eyedoctor!

I have two Swarovski AV 6-18x50 P L with the BR reticle and have NO problem with these scopes. Sometimes I use the dot instead of the cross hairs. Again, NO problems. I have used this scope at 600yds and my groups are "BETTER" with this scope.

HAS ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS, or does anybody have advice? I am thinking about having the reticle change to a NP-R2: Field tactical reticle. Nightforce will change the reticle for a small fee.

I have even looked at the Vortex Viper with the target reticle, but I don't know how big the target dot is or if it would be any different. Again, I have no problems using the Swarovski dots on the above 6x18 scope!