I'm looking to pick up a bolt action rimfire in 22 and am leaning towards a savage. I'm trying to choose between the Mark II BTV, TRR or FV. The plan is to use it as a inexpensive (to shoot) target rifle for bench and prone shooting mainly. I want something with a heavy barrel which is why I have settled on one of the above (which I believe all have heavy's). It is also my understanding that all three come with accutrigger. It appears that the FV and BTV both come with a 21 inch barrel and the TR/TRR comes with a 22.

I honestly like the looks of the TR the most and if I go with the FV, I would anticipate putting a boyds tactical stock on it. My only reason to consider the BTV is that it may be more accurate?

So, anyone have any experience with the accuracy difference in the three rifles? Also, the MSRP or both the BTV and TR/TRR is significantly higher then the FV and I'm not sure why? I'm guessing it's the difference in the costs of the stock but are there other differences? Thanks.

(Posted here as I thought it would attract more attention from the rimfire folks, please move to Help Me Decide forum if more appropriate).