Well I just placed my Richards 99% drop in fit stock in the UPS system for return.
This was a Wild cat style that looked as if it was whittled out with a pocket knife,just terrible, the mag well was almost 1 inch to long, the trigger guard was no where near the size it needed to be, everything was rough sawn on the inletting,and it would have taken some time with a palm sander to smooth out before finishing.
I am not a wood worker nor do I have the tools for it so sending this to a gunsmith for fitting would have cost as much as the stock maybe more.
I have contacted Joel Russo for a quote on one of his stocks and will probably order one as soon as I hear from him, hopefully Richards will honor their return policy and credit my card back.
Sorry for long post had to vent after waiting for 17 weeks when it was supposed to be 4-6 weeks and then getting something that did not even resemble something that would fit my action just po'd me and I want to warn others. Now it will be another 6 weeks or more for a replacement.

Froggy