I'd like a pre-fit because I'm lazy but if my desires can't be met with one then I'll just pony up and buy a Lilja and pay the install costs and have it step shoulder headspaced.

I want a 7mm Rem Mag chamber, a slightly heavier than sporter profile (I'm flexible), 26" length, and here's the kicker... it has to be of sufficient quality that I'd not be out of my mind to expect sub-minute groups. I consider a rifle inaccurate if I can't print .75"@ 100yrds or better regularly with it and some developed handloads.

I see the Criterion and factory pre-fits and Shilens. Shilen has a good reputation and I've had good luck with their tubes in the past but I'd like some generalized feedback as I've never heard of Criterion and all my savages have been terribly accurate guns out of the box.

Order the brands you know about according to quality, fit, accuracy, or whatever you like.

The gun is a 110 sporter of not inconsiderable age currently in 7mag with probably several hundred rounds down the tube. I've never worn out a 7mag barrel before but the condition of the muzzle has me thinking about replacing this one. I have worn out many other tubes so this is not a new process to me. I can install and headspace a new barrel pretty easily.

Yes I searched but in the hundreds of results nothing answered my question.

I think the best info is not only about brands but where to get them. Some sites have sketchy reputations or histories of lag. I won't play that game.