Thread: 223 axis magazine

Richard Giguere

223 axis magazine

Can anyone tell me where I may be able to purchase a couple of mags for my 223 axis at a great price....

Basic Member
    you can put an ad in the WTB sectiion of the classifieds. something may turn up or somebody may be willing to part with one.

Spanaway, i've been there quite a few times, i go up to Tacoma often. wish i lived there!

Richard Giguere
    hat. We are now into our rain season here in Spanaway, your better off in AZ !OK thanks for the help I will look at t
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogandboy View Post
    you can put an ad in the WTB sectiion of the classifieds. something may turn up or somebody may be willing to part with one.

Spanaway, i've been there quite a few times, i go up to Tacoma often. wish i lived there!

Basic Member
    CTD sells them. If Rat ever offers the mag conversion for 223 Axis, I'm going to buy at least two more to have the conversion done.

rs
    You might check cheaper than dirt website , they did have them listed as in stock a while back. i would also think you could buy direct from savage.

Richard Giguere
    Aubie, thanks for the help, but help me, what is CTD and never heard of this "mag conversion " thing you mention......
    Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    CTD sells them. If Rat ever offers the mag conversion for 223 Axis, I'm going to buy at least two more to have the conversion done.

thomae
    It stands for Cheaper than Dirt. It's an internet and mail order company.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/3-1027260

The mag conversion is for a high capacity magazine. Here's the link to that:
    http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?12121-RatMag-10rd-Axis-Edge-Mag

Richard Giguere
    RS thanks for the lead, CTD seemed to have the best price that I could find. I ordered 3 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rs View Post
    You might check cheaper than dirt website , they did have them listed as in stock a while back. i would also think you could buy direct from savage.

Basic Member
    Check with Gunbroker.com as well. I have bought several factory capacity magazines from there for around $23 - $27 bucks. There are also many other places that I deal with, such as Buds Gun Shop, Gnarly Outfitters, MidwayUSA, R&R Arms, just to name a few. The biggest thing about dealing with Gunbroker though, is catching them being sold at the good prices. Most of the time, they are around $38 - $42 bucks, and I am NOT about to pay that much for them.

DK
    [B]Savage - Arken Optics - MDT - Seekins - MOΛΩN ΛΑΒΕ[/B]