Thread: vortex

pphreed1

vortex

how are the vortex crossfire scopes quality wise any info appreciated thanks Fred

82boy

Re: vortex

If you do a search you will find the information you are looking for.

My findings is they are top notch.

asucar67

Hello everyone i currently have a vortex crossfire 6-24*50, the scope is mounted on a 17HMR at this moment. before was on my savage 223 no problems, tracking well and good i will mount on my savage 30-06 next month to due a review at this moment is doing great. the target turrets track and return to 0 fast and correct. comes with sunshade and good eyepiece. i will post a review after i put 250 round of 30-06 at different s lengths and repeatable change point of impact.
    thank you for reading

davemhughes

This is just me but I bought one of these because I figured if it did not work out then all I had invested is $100. Well I absolutely did not like the scope on my new VLP112 25-06. Never did get it zero'd after about 16 rounds, just wandered. So I took it off and ordered a SS 10x42 scope. Should of just got it to begin with. I have EGW bases and SS Tac rings so I don't think that was the problem.

I plan on putting it on one of my Marlin XR7's and see what happens but so far not a big fan of the Crossfire, but not that upset either. If I can not get it to zero on the XR7 I will send it back. As a side note the XR7's are very good shooters for a basic rifle.