Thread: Axis heavy barrel.

HANDYANDY

Axis heavy barrel.

I'm just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in which I could find a heavy .223 barrel with a 1-9" twist, all the ones I find are 1-14". I prefer to shoot heavier bullets, so the latter isn't really going to work too well for me. Thank you.

Andy

M.O.A.
    Go to the top of this page and do you see the flashing sign that says NSS click on that ;-)

HANDYANDY
    Thank you!

M.O.A.
    Yap as look at gun shack too

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HANDYANDY View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in which I could find a heavy .223 barrel with a 1-9" twist, all the ones I find are 1-14". I prefer to shoot heavier bullets, so the latter isn't really going to work too well for me. Thank you.

Andy
    here's one that is listed in the classifieds. don't know if he still has it.
    http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...223-Rem-barrel

HANDYANDY
    I think I'll soon become a payed member, so I can find these things. I really appreciate all the people who are more than happy to give suggestions and help, you are all a really great community. I'm happy about this mostly because I've been on other forums where people won't give you the time of day unless you've spent 1200 dollars on a rifle. I am a firm believer that it has more to do with the person owning the trigger finger, than the rifle that is owned by that person.

Andy

Basic Member
    HANDY, you won't find better people or info anywhere! i haven't been here as long as alot of these people but they are always willing to help. once in awhile you might get a rib-poking but all in fun. very good forum.
    you may want to invest the $12 to become a paid member, worth every penny and more.
    enjoy and be safe!