Thread: Savage 110F triggers need help!

karlrudin

Savage 110F triggers need help!

Since we all know that Savages need trigger help, I would like to know if anyone has tried an E-Z Pull Trigger Assist. Price is good($43.15 shipped), theory looks good, but i was wanting some input. For double that money I can get an aftermarket trigger. Wanted to know before I waste money on a gimmick. http://www.ezpulltriggerassist.com/i...out1_r3_c2.gif For those who dont know, this is the link to the website. Thanks

thomae
    I have one on a Rossi Heavy Barrel .223 single shot. Love it! Nothing bad to say about it other than it would be difficult to use with heavy gloves, but I don't shoot with heavy gloves on.

Would I put it on a rifle I was planning to carry around the woods? Probably not.

82boy
    I tried to get one to do a article on, and found that it was a PITA to get ahold of them, or get one. So I never got one.

Basic Member
    Have you tried to tune your factory trigger? The .040 wire helps as well as adjusting the overtravel and maybe a bit of polishing the surface of the sear notch. I have only seen one factory trigger that wasn't useable after the trigger wire swap and adjusting the travel. That rifle got a tuned 3 screw trigger.

Basic Member
    All I did was back out the scew a bit and put some grease on it and it's great now.