Thread: The Barrel Man

chef007

The Barrel Man

Has anyone else ordered a barrel through them? About five months ago I ordered a shilen select match barrel from them. I got a invoice/tracking number so I sent the money via money order. Well its been a while and I havent heard anything from them, so I decided to send them an email. I haven't gotten back any response. I have also tried calling them but no one picks up. Am I being scammed or is this something as simple as them being on vacation and I am being paranoid?

what dose the tracking number show?
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

chef007
    Sorry, I looked at it wrong, it only has a PO number and date

I received a barrel from him, about four weeks ago. Right on scheduled delivery date.

If you call the uSPS main office they will be able to tell you whether the money order has been cashed or not.

20+ weeks for a Shilen is not out of the norm though. It has been that was for as long as I can remember, unless you were to buy one of the many prefits that Northlander has in stock and ready to ship.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Basic Member
    I have got a few blanks from Jerry. He does the barrel sales on the side. I think he travels a fair amount. I will say that I never had a delayed correspondence with him. It has been a few years since I made a purchase with him. Luck with your new barrel, Tim

chef007
    I guess I was just being paranoid got an email back from him this morning. Said that the barrel will be coming in 2 weeks.