Thread: New manners T4 question

BrotherO

New manners T4 question

I have a new Manners T4 and would like to know what this stock is inletted for. Is this CDI or DBM? and where do I get the bottom metal/magazines? The stock is for my LRP action(4.40) that I picked up from Jim Briggs. Now let me see if I can post this pic.

If you bought the stock directly from Manners, it should be on the paperwork. If not, the build number for the stock should be imprinted in the barrel channel; call the boys in KC up and they'll tell you.

That said, I believe CDI metal is a drop-in replacement for the factory DBM cutout...a quick conversation with Tom could confirm.

BrotherO
    Thanks Boiler! I appreciate your response. I'll give Tom a call and see if I can locate CDI metal somewhere.

You can get CDI DBM from Midway (use a coupon code!) or directly from Jeff @ CDI, who is a great guy.

Same with magazines; AICS, Alpha, Accurate-Mag all work well.

BrotherO
    Thanks for the help Boiler, I ended up calling up CDI and getting their bottom metal.

Captramrod01
    So tom or cdi confirmed that the cdi was a direct drop in for the factory bdm inlet? I probably would have went cdi over accurate if I'd known that.

BrotherO
    Hey Capt, the woman I spoke to at Manners stocks says that my stock was inletted for factory detach box mag not CDI. And after contacting CDI, they said it's not a problem to remove a bit more of the stock so the CDI fits. CDI even offers to inlet it for $60. Manners and CDI were very helpful in our phone conversations. Now I can get this project started since the barrel just showed up from Lothar Walther.