I ordered a couple of single shot feedramps from SSS for a centerfeed action and put one of them in tonight. They work great and are really easy to install. I haven't shot with it yet, but just toying with it with an empty case I just threw it in there and it slid right in. Perfect. I thought I would post a few pics of it just incase anyone was interested in buying any from SSS and didnt know what they looked like. As far as I know he is the only place that makes them for the centerfeed action. Cost is $18/each.

To install you first have to remove the magbox and follower, but you need to keep the tab in it's slot or the action will be low in the rear. I just glued my tab in with a dab of wood glue to keep it in place, then if I ever want to use the magbox I can just pop it back in.

Here's the feedramp

Here's how to install it in the action. It just slides in and the rear pushes up in tight and the stock keeps it from coming out of place.

Here's the finished install

Maybe this should be in the accesories review section on the main page or some other area I dont know. I figured I'd post it here for people to see, and if the mods want to move it that's fine with me, not that that really matters :laugh: