I selected the Super Blue because it said it end up a deep blue/black color, and it didn't require heating the barrel or the blueing, and it was cheap. All I needed was the Super Blue, Cleaner Degreaser, and 0000 steel wool. i just followed the instructions for degreasing and applying the blue. I ended using 5 applications of Super Blue, each followed by rinsing and light steel wool to even the blue/black. The barrel is now hanging with a liberal application of gun oil to cure for 24 hours. The color is a nice, even, semi gloss deep black finish with the oil on it. It won't match my Model 11 matte black (almost parkerized flat black look), but it will be black. We'll see how it looks when I wipe the oil off tomorrow. The whole process took about an hour and a half.

I'm happy with the results so far, and I'm looking forward to see how durable the finish is. I bought the barrel through the Gun Shack group buy for $128.00 shipped (Last fall). The supplies cost $20.00 (Super Blue, Cleaner Degreaser, and 0000 steel wool). For a total of $148.00 for a new 260AI Barrel. Not Bad! This will be my Antelope gun for Wyoming next year.