Thread: Need help with older DBM 110.

Basic Member

Need help with older DBM 110.

I've got a friend who has a model 110 in 300wm with a detachable mag. He wanted a new stock, so he ordered a Hogue for a LA with detachable mag. The stock came in and will not work because his mag release is built on the side of the original stock. I've never seen one like this, I just assumed is was a bottom style release (my fault, shouldve asked more about his gun). Can anyone tell me if there are stocks made for this type of gun/action? Or would trading out BM be a better route to take? Thanks for any help in advance.

If he wants a non-factory stock his only choice is going to be ditching the DBM and going to a blind mag as no one makes stocks for the old style DBM's that I'm aware of. I think Choate or Bell and Carlson may have offered one at one time, but whether they still do or not I couldn't say. Being a staggered feed action you can't simply change the bottom metal over to the new style as the machine cut in the bottom of the action is different and the screw spacing is different.

The only other option would be to pony up some bucks and do one of the magazine conversions (SSS Acme, CDI Precision, etc.).
    Jim B. - Site Administrator
    I run a forum - someone please shoot me and put me out of my misery already