This is whats going on may run a little long. I sacraficed a 7mmSAUM case to seat a bullet into for getting the OAL of a loaded round. Well I did that a couple of times with the same bullet and I kept coming up with the same measurement which im guessing is good because it was consistant. So then I proceed to my Forstner Ultra Micrometer bullet seating Die at which point I pull the bullet out of the modified case just a bit and make adjustments to the die until it reads the same seating debth as it did after being pulled out of the action. Heres where the confusion comes in. When I take a primed, powdered case and try to seat a bullet in there it comes up .010 longer .050 shorter almost every single time (never exactly the same as the test round). Im not sure if the brass is that "springy". I am no where near a compressed load with 59.5 grains of 4831. Im kinda lost on this thing. All measurements are at the ogive. As a matter if fact some of the measurements are slightly under or over the measurements that were aquired using the modified case setup, even though the cases are a 1.20 a piece lol. Any advice would be very welcome and greatly appreciated. Id like to get out shooting this weekend but I dont want to be flinging rounds down range for no reason other than feeling recoil.....Thank you again.

Very Respectfully Submitted

Semper Fidelis