Thread: HS Precision Stock for 110

rbharkins49

HS Precision Stock for 110

I noticed they are available on the 110FCP. Is this the same as the standard 110 action? Are they available anywhere? I'm having a hard time finding a quality stock without going to McMillian or Manners. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: HS Precision Stock for 110

Try Jim at Nss
    newbie from gr, mi.

ellobo

If you like laminate or walnut look at Boyds. They have three styles for Savage, complete finised drop ins and you can have them checkered for an extra $50. Laminates are around $98 and walnut at $119. I used a JRS model on a .308 build but sold it as I didnt really need another .308. The guy that bought it loves it.

El Lobo

Choate or Stockade look good. I haven't decided on which one for me yet.
    "An armed society is a polite society"
    "...shall not be infringed" What's the confusion?

cwop

stocky stocks are carrying some very interesting ones in a laminate. target design i wish i had waited before i purchased what i got.

bob

Basic Member

Many moon's ago i wanted a H.S. Precision PST101 for my model 10 build and they refused to sell me one tried every where i could and no deal. When savage changed to DBM mags then i started seeing the blind mag version out on the market. I ended up buying a complete rifle and using the stock and selling the barreled action. When i seen savage offering the 110 HS Precision i found the same problem however i haven't tried in awhile to get one for a 110. Good luck it is a nice stock.
    savge 10 fp shooter

Basic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ellobo
    If you like laminate or walnut look at Boyds. They have three styles for Savage, complete finised drop ins and you can have them checkered for an extra $50. Laminates are around $98 and walnut at $119. I used a JRS model on a .308 build but sold it as I didnt really need another .308. The guy that bought it loves it.

El Lobo
    if you like the look of wood, you won't be disappointed with the Boyds' and they have fast shipping as well as an good selection of finishes!
    i have the thumbhole for my 300 and the classic for my 270, they dropped right in and shoot good enough for my purpose. i may bed the stocks one day but not right now.
    Holy Crap!!

rbharkins49

I have a boyds stock on the way for a remmy 308 build but I think an HS precision or something along those lines would be the ticket for what this build will be used for. Durability is a factor, if it wasn't she would be wearing Boyds stock.

Basic Member

don't know what barrel contour you have or what you have in mind for use but the Medalist is next on my list for 243AI! price is not bad and has the full length aluminum bedding. very good deal for the money! ;D
    Holy Crap!!

Stockys will order any HS Precision stock made. And they have the new Bobby Hart laminate design with the aluminum block and without.They offer many beautiful colors as well. I own kevins stocks too and love them.
    Willing to give back for what the sport has done for me!

cwop

thanks

the bobby hart was the one i was trying to think of. i bought a medalist but the hart just looks right.

bob