Hello guys, first post. Last fall I bought a MKIIF with accutrigger. It was mainly to use teaching my nephew's 12 yr old son about shooting. But I've had a lot of fun shooting it as well. ;D 3 weeks ago, I put a scope on it to use in a little friendly competition at a local get together.

Here's the pattern that it does. Cold, first shot will be about 2" low. Second shot will be about 1" low. It will be on zero by 3rd or 4th shot. And it will stay on zero while continuing to shoot. To rule me out, I had 2 other experienced shooters test it over the weekend, with similar results. (One of them owns a MKIIF, and he said his cold shot averages 3/4' high). Scope is fine, mounts and bases are tight, stock isn't touching barrell, and action screws are tight.

I can't say wether it has done this all along, because it had only been used as a plinker, until I put the scope on it, and shot it from a bench.

Admittedly, I haven't cleaned it for awhile(150 rounds?). I was reminded of that over the weekend when I had 2 extraction failures for the first time, using CCI Minimags. That's all I've shot in it. I gave it a good cleaning yesterday, and hope that will help some. ;D

I'm just curious if this is normal. Any one else have similar results?

Thank you.