So I initially made due with a quick install of my Choate Ultimate Varmint stock on my 10FXCP3 package rifle. During the install I noted that the aluminum/metal portion in the new stock lacked the notches that the stock tupperware had for the L-bracket that helps to secure the internal box mag. I didn't think it would be a problem because I was screwing down the action on top of it through a main pillar. Well after a while I noticed that the internal box magazine would "slide up" in the stock, which didn't allow my bolt to cross the magazine, and I would have to force the magazine back down into place (where it would stay for a while). Now that I'm finally installing my new heavy barrel this weekend and have the rifle apart again, I want to get the job done right. How can I secure the internal box magazine into the Choate stock?

Should I slightly bend the L-bracket? Epoxy? JB-Weld?

I should also mention that the slight movement of the L bracket has already started "filing away" at the aluminum block, and there is a small amount of aluminum that has come out from the scratching of the piece on the L-bracket that should be locked into a "v-notch."

Any assistance/picture/how-to would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!