Thread: Krieger blank?

Johndenverut

Krieger blank?

I can get ahold of a 6mm Krieger blank in HV contour. Is there someone who is the "go to" for threading the barrel for the action and chambering it to 6mm dasher? Who would I call or is it better to order it directly from krieger the way I want it?

Thanks for any help

tinkerer

Re: Krieger blank?

I used Ross over at specialtypistols.com.

Larry
    Tinkerer

nuclabuyer

i use chad dixon. Here is a website. http://www.longriflesinc.com/. He wont make a prefit, but he will chamber and headspace it with or without the barrel nut, your call. He also has a true 6mm Dasher reamer, some smiths just run a 6br a little deap which isnt work a SH*&. He is also pretty quik. He has some of his current work under the news and updates on his main page.

clambdin

Looks like chad does quality work ! What does he charge to thread chamber and headspace the barrel ?

nuclabuyer
    He is one of the best and honest gun smiths I have had the pleasure of doing busniess with and does incredible work. I believe that it is $300 but he wont make a prefit. He will thread a barrel and use the nut but he says that wont make just a prefit barrel, he cuts the threads to your receiver and headspaces it. Call him up and talk to him, he wont sell you anything or any service that he dosent think you will benefit from.