I picked up my Btvlss last week, the scope was on order and came in today so I picked up a set of rings. I also picked up some ammo, a yellow box of Eley, a box of CCI high velocity jacketed hollow points and a box of generic Winchester jacketed hollow points.

The scope ia a Mueller 4.5-14 X 40 mill dot, I didn't really know what to expect out of the scope. It's not as clear as the VX III on my 22-250 but I didn't expect it to be. Honestly, I'm impressed with it, for about 1/4 of the money of the Leupold IMHO it was money well spent.

After mounting the scope and getting it on paper at about 30 yards I moved to my bench with a target set up at 50 yards. Now to qualify all of this I will state up front I'm NOT a good rifle shot! But I do enjoy shooting them. To my supruise the Eley was the worst of the three, the generic Winchester actually shot very well, $12 for 400. It liked the CCI's the best.

Over all I really like the rifle, the accu trigger is not as good as the one on my FVSS but it will make a fun trainer.