I shot from a bench, bipod up front, my hand used for a rest in the back. So I'm not doing this from a lead sled, however, I am a constant, all but a couple check groups on torque value 45/50 were on the same day. I let the barrel cool between groups, I loosened action screws, then re-torqued to settings.

45/50 means 45 in/lbs on front (furthest towards muzzle), 50 in/lbs on rear (right in front of trigger).

Shooting federal gold medal 168's for torque testing, the 600 yard group was me testing 175's.

My gun is skim bedded, so why, at times, I saw an enormous difference in groups with as little as 5 in/lbs difference, IDK.

Gun is a Savage 10FCP in a choate tactical, stock package from Cabelas. GAP cut/recrowned and put a badger FTE on, she's now 18" long. I have a SSS comp trigger on it now @ 1 1/4lbs, it is fantastic.
I have a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 on top w/MOA reticle. I bought the Mil/Mil model from opticsplanet a couple months ago, had debris inside, they returned it, answered questions, paid for shipping back to them, I got a MOA reticle this time.
I have debris in this scope as well, I will now go back to Sightron for a solution, love the scope, love the clarity, accurate turrets, can't have debris bouncing around.

Aside: I use the "Live Talk" feature on OpticsPlanet for questions, problems, and whether they have a product in stock, when they expect it, and I even bug them on how reliable the delivery dates are.

Whether or not this gentleman can actually get those answers IDK, but I've bought several scopes from them with excellent customer service, when they give me delivery dates they are accurate, or I end up getting products sooner. They have been excellent, so I continue to use them.