When I first got my 10fp w/accu trigge, flimsy plastic stock, with 24'' barrel I started with the 150 grain Federal fusions. I shot a few to get the scope dialed in and then shot a three shot group of about 1.5" at 100 yards, but the barrel was pretty hot by then. A little while after I left the gravel pit where I was shooting I knew I just wasn't satisfied with the group, I felt my barrel and it felt pretty cool turned around and went back I shot a three shot group just a whisker under 1 MOA . I was actually really happy and then the next I tried Prvi Partezan 150 soft points and could get .75 at 100 consistantly, but I would shoot and shoot getting blown primer's on 90 degree day's, but a few year's ago I didn't know that was from high pressure, I thought it was just cheap junk case's ???. I must say besides that Pravi ammo I've never had another blown primer, now that I reload with 1000 rounds through it I am currently using 2 pretty stout loads. I switched to the 175 grain SMK's with 44 grains of varget or 44 grain's IMR 4064, the gun has a short throat as a side note. The Varget load is average of 2650 fps and 4064 is 2680, .5 or less five shot groups at 100. I have shot some really really great groups with this rifle, the best 3 shot was .018 but I have been able to hover in the .3 range but it takes demanding consistency in shooting these groups, at least for me.

Dan