Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: When is Savage bringing the 25 in 17 hornet to market?

mcho

Hey Dave, Wise A**. Thanks. Mark
    Last edited by mcho; 10-16-2012 at 08:01 AM.

wow!!!!! thats impressive!!!! congrats!!

davemuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by mcho View Post
    Hey Dave, Wise A**. Thanks. Mark
    OK...OK.....Just a regular 18" truck tire. (Maybe 19") :)

LabRat2k3
    If that dime is a truck tire this is quite an elaborate ruse. Let's see a target the size of three sheets of plywood marked in 1 foot squares with 6 inch holes poked through it somehow. Seems like a lot of work to trick you into buying a rifle you can't even find Dave. :D Besides everyone knows it would just be easier to Photoshop a not to scale dime into the target pic, or shoot the group at 10 yards and claim it was 100. That's how I get my target pics, so much easier than spending all that time practicing.

mcho
    This is a 50yd. target and these are shot #s 7, 8 & 9. through this rifle. I am very happy. Mark

davemuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by LabRat2k3 View Post
    If that dime is a truck tire this is quite an elaborate ruse. Let's see a target the size of three sheets of plywood marked in 1 foot squares with 6 inch holes poked through it somehow. Seems like a lot of work to trick you into buying a rifle you can't even find Dave. :D Besides everyone knows it would just be easier to Photoshop a not to scale dime into the target pic, or shoot the group at 10 yards and claim it was 100. That's how I get my target pics, so much easier than spending all that time practicing.
    Oh, IDK.....You have to buy the Photoshop software and learn how to use it 'n stuff. Me, I go to the range...get away from the better half, shoot lots of bullets, and poke around with stuff until I get my ruse to be just right. I tell ya....it's exhausting work!!!!

Big Old Boy
    i called around today can't find one all the gun shops want them but no one can find them.

Here is about 8 17 Hornets on Gunbroker. http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...Sellers=372813

I just got a Model 25 from the same seller in 222. Can't wait to get it.

Basic Member
    I know bass pro in Leeds, Al doesn't have them.

mcho
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuzz View Post
    Oh, IDK.....You have to buy the Photoshop software and learn how to use it 'n stuff. Me, I go to the range...get away from the better half, shoot lots of bullets, and poke around with stuff until I get my ruse to be just right. I tell ya....it's exhausting work!!!!
    I am one of the lucky ones that live in the country. I can shoot off of my porch.( Front or back ) In all honesty I think that I am realy going to like this rifle and caliber. This fox season will tell the tail. I enjoy this site and want to say THANK YOU! Mark

Big Old Boy
    mcho: what 25 did you get synt. or lamin. stock. would like pic. of gun if you could. thanks.

Synthetic

Laminate
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

mcho
    I have the Mod 25LV. That is the Laminate, not the thumb hole. I do not have a picture at this time but if you look around you will find a lot of pics. posted. I will post a pic or two when I get a chance. Mark PS> It is the same as the picture above.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCox View Post
    ahhh i can't take it any longer, lol I can't wait to get this gun in my hands. It is going to be my excuse to get into reloading and and add to my 17 caliber collection. Anyone know when? Any idea's? How late does savage normaly come out with new stuff?
    if i understand this advertisement from Savage and this is the one your waiting for, it's already shipping!
    http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/25WV
    Last edited by devildogandboy; 10-24-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345