Thread: What after market Stocks are available for 10-fcp-k

kfschmied

What after market Stocks are available for 10-fcp-k

I purchased an 10-fcp-k last summer. It shoots great but the comb on the stock really stinks. I am looking for an aftermarket stock or an adjustable cheek rest I can install on the current stock. None of the aftermarket stocks mention the accustock on this rifle so I am not sure what will work with it.
    In fact I do not see any reference to the 10-fcp-k on the websites I have looked at
    I like this one from Choate:

but I am not sure if one is made for the rifle I have.
    Any suggestion would be appreciated

Basic Member

Re: What after market Stocks are available for 10-fcp-k

Check out the karsten adjustable cheek rest. Im not sure about that stock. This stock might be only for pre accu-stock models only or require some work to fit. Others may be able to shed more light on this

kfschmied

Quote Originally Posted by hafejd30
    Check out the karsten adjustable cheek rest. Im not sure about that stock. This stock might be only for pre accu-stock models only or require some work to fit. Others may be able to shed more light on this
    I saw the Karsten cheek rest. They look pretty nice. The only thing is I read a review of an FN sniper rifle the FBI uses that have these cheek rests on them and the person doing the review said they have a tendency to slip.

I am not sure that this would be relevent with my rifle but it does give me reason to wonder.

rusty815

Kevin Rayhill at stockade gun stocks can make a stock for you, just give him a call, hes an interesting guy to talk to.

Basic Member

I made my comb out of a piece of wood with my pocket knife. Made the correct heigth I needed, drilled two holes in the wood and stock and installed nails to keep it from slipping. The put my blackhawk cheek rest over the top. Holds excellant and solid as a rock. I colored the rear of the wood block so its un-noticeable from the rear of the gun.

With a little inletting around the trigger gaurd it would probably work with the choate but dont quote me on that. Theres a xlr evolution chasis system for that action but there expensive. Or check out manners, mcmillan or stockades. They may be able to inlet one for you