Got out with the .223 Sunday. First target is 55gr. hornady v-max- 3 shots in 7/8". The other targets are all Black Hills reman. 60gr. v-max. 2 of them have 4 shots inside 7/8". I think i can do better and I KNOW the gun can do better. I was dealing with a gusty crosswind and was still able to do better than with my .30-06 Axis- so on a calm day should be much better. These were all shot at 100 yds. off of bench bag. I have shot groups this good off of shooting sticks with this gun- so real world accuracy is great and plenty good enough for anything i need to kill around the farm.

The last target is nothing remarkable until i tell you that it was shot at 45 minutes after sunset at 100yds.- which is 15 minutes past legal shooting time for deer in MN. So what i am saying is that the low-light performance of the Revolution scopes is plenty good for any deer gun-makes me think i wasted my money putting a VX3 on my .30-06. I still have not gotten a shot at anything moon-calling to test the redfield out there. Hopefully next year.