I purchased 6BR Forster neck, full length and seater dies recently and so far have had nothing but problems. To start with, the neck die badly scratched the necks of new Lapua brass and the seater die left a ring around the bullet about 3/16" from tip. I sent them back for repair at the cost of around $30.00. They returned them near 3 weeks later telling me I hadn't champhered the necks on the new brass. Wrong there as I did the inside and outside of the necks....no burrs felt. The die still slightly scratched the necks so I used a bore mop chucked in a drill along with a bit of polishing compound and finally got satisfactory results. The seater die no longer leaves the ring on the 107gr Sierras but when I loaded some 85gr Sierras seating them at .015 jump I had problems repeating the seating depth. I miked each round and found a variance of .012 seating depth among 30 rounds. This is my first and probably last set of Forster dies due to the QC and customer service. I use Lee dies on all my other calibres and have yet to have the first problem other than I recieved the wrong shell holder which they sent the correct holder with no questions asked along with a letter of apology. Next step is to send a couple of fired brass to Lee and get the neck and seater die set. I'm not trying to change anyone's fellings towards Forster products, just reporting my own observations.