Picked up another Savage today, thought it was too good of a deal to pass up. Model 11, synthetic stock, blued barrel, detachable box magazine, no accutrigger. The guy said he only shot 1 box of shells through it to sight it in and it looks like it, couldn't tell it from one right out of the box.

He said he thought it was the 1:9 twist but wasn't sure, I bought it anyways because the price was right, $250 without the crappy scope and rings. I paid $150 just for the parts to change my 30-06 over to a dbm so I wasn't going to pass this up. I was really surprised by how nice the trigger was even though it wasn't an accutrigger.

Anyways, I got it home and it turns out that it is the 1:11 barrel and I'm wondering what you guys think, should I start looking for a 1:9 twist barrel or spend the money on a bunch of different bullets and see if I can find something that shoots accurately out of it? I don't reload at this time but have been saving my brass because I plan to start some time down the road. All opinions are appreciated.