Greetings & Happy Monday ;D

It's a happy Monday because I played hooky from the office & went to the range to tryout my freshly serviced bolt.

Anyway, enough small talk.... I FINALLY found a consistantly accurate load for one of my 30.06 rifles. I worked a load up using the ladder / OCW homebrew method & came up with 56.3gr of IMR4350 /150 Nosler BT with a CCI primer. However, 56.3gr is very tight in a Federal case. I find it a little looser in a Remington case although I like the Fed cases more. I'm finding that 4350 is kinda sorta bulky. Even in cases that are neck sized only, it's still pretty tight - tight as in I hear a very distinct crunch sound when I seat the bullet & a couple cases bulged when I pressed the bullet in. I ran into this once before using H4831 on my .270 and ended up not using the combo.

I notice a few of y'all like Reloder. What's a good 4350 sub with the Reloder series of propellants? Anyone know of a powder that's slowish like 4350 & less bulky?

Thanks.... Gotta sign off for a wee bit. Gotta nasty lightning storm getting too close for my comfort

Frank in Fla