I took my "new to me", 6.5x47 lapua to test some more loads today. I purchased it used from a local fella. It had around 400 rounds through it when I bought it, and I have less than 100 through it since I have had it.

I shot a 4 shot group with 36 gr of N135. Not a good group and a little on the hot side, sticky bolt lift .

Next I was going to try some N550. I am hearing great things with this powder for the 6.5x47.
The first shot with this load I heard a noticable delay. I could hear the firing pin hit the primer, then it fired !
I took the next shot and it did not even fire. I ejected it to look at it , and noticed that the pin did hit the primer, but a little on the light side. I believe this initial load was 35 gr of N550.
The next load of N550 was 35.5, then 36.0 last. I got hang fires with all but maybe two out of 12 rounds. Some had noticably longer hang fires than others.
Same lot of primers I have been using since I have owned the rifle. Only new thing is the N550, and I can't immagine a problem with the powder, especially this brand.

Could that hot load of N135 that I shot before the N550 have caused some kind of problem with the firing pin or some other part ? ??? coincidence ???

I am open to any suggestions.