Well hello guys, I have been working on trying to figure out my primer cratering issue with my left handed savage short action-accutrigger, with A and B bbl....little bit of background info....it started life as a .223 and is now a .223 AI. I have changed the bbl, the stock and bolt handle, scope bases ect. but that is it....no changing the firing pin or boltface... Gotcha-a member here and really great guy has been assisting me over the past couple months to help me figure out what is goin on.... I loaded up 5 shells about a week ago, CCI 400 SR primers, 55 gr Varmint Nightmare, 25.5 gr BLC-2 (this load was found by reducing the max load by 10% for regular .223 Remington) The brass was fireformed in my chamber, and then partial f/l sized. Im guessing to solve my issue, i will have to pick up a new bf but who knows for sure. That being said, i dont feel like this is a super dangerous issue??? correct me if i am wrong, but i have prob put close to 1000 rnds through this gun since i built it. before that it prob had 250 rnds through it (handloads and factories). She still shoots decently, .5 being common, depending on the load. hope you guys can help me, i will be posting pics soon. sorry for the run-ons and pauses

Henry.