Howdy all. I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I was in my local gun shop last week and mentioned that I was looking for a cheap 110 for a donor receiver. The smith/salesman/owner dug around in back for a few minutes and came out with two rifles that he had taken in on different trades. One is a 7 mag and the other a 30-06 he said he would take $200 for either one. The 7 mag has a wood stock on it that looks like it was used to reduce to possession cave man style and the 30-06 has a pretty straight looking black poly stock. I would say that as far as barrel/receiver finish the blue on them is about the same perhaps a tiny bit better on the 30-06. Both haven't been treated very nicely, a little surface rust, a nick here and there, nothing that a good scrubbin wouldn't take care of mostly. The 30-06 is definitely newer as it has savage printed on the bolt and the knurled/flattened bolt handle knob while the 7 mag is the old painted looking wood and round bolt handle knob. I've been contemplating a semi-custom 110 based rifle in 308 for quite some time. I plan to rebarrel to a Varmint contour, re-stock and change up triggers.

Question 1 - Is $200 a decent price for a donor?
Question 2 - If I am looking to rebarrel to 308 is one of these two rifles more desirable than the other?
Question 3 - If all things are equal from the rebarrel stand point, are the take-off parts worth more in 7 mag or 30-06?