Hey there everybody, I was talking with a good friend tonight about possibly buying some .224 cal bullets and splitting it half. We searched a bit and decided to come back to it later. We are shopping for a 60 gr bullet hp or vmax style (meaning fast expansion). Of course in bulk from 1000+....I have personally considered 55 gr stuff as well since it opens more options as well.... also trying to find the cheapest Ha! Duno now that im walking myself through what i have put down on this post it kinda seems dumb...cheap and good quality dont go together....Anyways, we thought about the Hollow point Varmint Nightmare, and the Dogtown bullets....I have always been partial to Sierra 52&3 gr MKhps as well....and vmaxs have treated me well over the few years too.... Guess I would like to know what you guys think, I allways try to think simple, its a bullet, put it in the right place and you will kill what your pulling the trigger on.... these bullets will be used in .223, .22-250, .220 swift, and .22-243 middlested, also be using them for dispatching coyotes, prairie dogs, porcupines, badgers, skunks and other small vermin.... Thanks in advance!
Henry.