Im the guy from over on nodakoutdoors that has one of these crappy cartridges. Ill just say if youve never shot this round you should just go sit in the corner and color. This cartridges maybe a reinvention of the wheel but what is any cartridge? I can easily run my 6slr up to 3200fps in a 24" barrel. But i have a barrel node at 3150fps. I dont get pressure signs until im up past 3200 a ways. These numbers are with the 105g hunting vld.

So if you're thinking of a round where you dont have to fireform brass and is scarry accurate with the lowest es/sd numbers that ive ever done with cheap win brass give the slr a try before you knock it off the list.

When i was looking for a new cartridge the cm came up but i chose the slr because of the extra work involved in the cm. I just load and go.

The cm is only slightly larger case cap than the 6slr. You're buring a hair more powder with a shorter neck and most guys are still gett 3-4000 rounds through their cm. Im hoping for similar in the slr. The cm is blown out the slr is crushed down. Take your pick. Either one is an awesome little round. But ill bring you back full circle with fire forming. I hate fireforming.

Xdeano