Thread: New Savage 93 FSS .22WMR

kris7047th

New Savage 93 FSS .22WMR

Bought the 93FSS .22WMR Black Friday .. an impulse buy ;D put a Nikon Rimfire scope on it and I had a friend help me to sight the scope since I am a novice. A few weeks later, we met up again for a shoot. Thought I would check the scope and I was pleasantly surprised (hey guys .. I am a 61 yr old lady and never knew shooting could be so much fun)

Re: New Savage 93 FSS .22WMR

Excellent shooting !! 50 yards ?

Quickshot

Unless you carry that rifle in the barrel down position, the sling is on backwards. ??? Quick

kris7047th

75 yds. Nice thing about this sling is that I can switch it quickly depending how I want to carry.

Basic Member

:Tips Hat: Howdy Ma'am, pretty good shootin' ;D

Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience

Quote Originally Posted by kris7047th
    Bought the 93FSS .22WMR Black Friday .. an impulse buy ;D put a Nikon Rimfire scope on it and I had a friend help me to sight the scope since I am a novice. A few weeks later, we met up again for a shoot. Thought I would check the scope and I was pleasantly surprised (hey guys .. I am a 61 yr old lady and never knew shooting could be so much fun)

Welcome to the boards, that is some fine shooting!
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67

kris7047th

Thanks guys! I just started shooting when I decided I needed to be armed to protect myself almost 3 yr ago. Well, that started a monster from within .. ;D I joined a sportsman club to have somewhere to go to practice. One very well known instructor stepped up and has taught me basic fundamentals with the different platforms. My first .22WMR purchase was a PMR30 which is an amazing gun. I love the round and decided to purchase the small NAA mini revolver with the (combo cylinders) pistol grip to have in sweat pants around the house. My friend nudged me to get the Kel Tec RMR, but is is a SBR in my state and illegal to own at this time. So I got to thinking about a .22WMR rifle and remembered what some had said about Savages and the acu trigger. My local shop had two in stock and this one seemed to fit the bill a pound less in weight, stainless steel barrel, fiber optics sights $285.00. Went in to LOOK .. lol .. Definitely an impulse buy that I blame my gender for. ;D