Thread: Wheres the best place to buy a shilen barrel or should i buy another brand?

Basic Member

Wheres the best place to buy a shilen barrel or should i buy another brand?

Looking for the best deal i can get on a high quality barrel 22br? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Basic Member

Re: Wheres the best place to buy a shilen barrel or should i buy another brand?

Sent you a pm
    Larry E Kauffman Sr

82boy

Jim Briggs sells Shilen barrel so does the barrel man, both of them usualy sell at less than going directly through Shilen. If you have had good luck and want to stay with Shilen than I say go for it. If you want to experiment then go right ahead, most premimum barrels will shoot about the same.

Team Savage

I'd check out the site vendors. Northland Shooters Supplies has good pricing and can get you a Shilen barrel. Depends on how long you want to wait. Based on my limited experience, I would say my 2 CBI barrels, 1 McGowen barrel and 1 Shilen barrel all shoot better than I can and clean up easily compare to a factory barrel. Based on cost and an 8 week turn around, I would not hesitate to go with another CBI barrel.

Basic Member

I can only say good things about my experience with Northlands Jim Briggs and the Shillen I got from him.
    Life is short, make every shot count.

silverduck

The shilin barrel I got from Jim Briggs is amazing and he is helpful.[the .223 barrel I got from him shot a 5shot group at .38" yesterday;off a bipod]