Long story short, I have a 111 FCXP3 in 30-06, never been fired, but it has been disassembled and reassembled (including the trigger). For the record, I didn't disassemble it or reassemble it...it was a gift today, and was re-assembled by a 'certified gunsmith'. It's a plain 111, no accustock, no accutrigger. The safety will go into half-safety and functions properly to stop the trigger from moving and releasing the sear, but it will not slide into full-safety to lock the bolt. Looking at the mechanism, it looks like the pin that provides resistance when setting the safety switch is physically obstructing the safety block from moving into full safe. The lobe on the safety block that needs to be slid past the pin to get into full safe will not move over the pin, where as the more shallow lobe for half-safe does move past it. I tried removing the bolt and pushing on the safety block manually to see if it was spring-loaded and would slide over the pin properly, thinking maybe there was something wrong with the assembly on the bolt itself that was preventing the safety block from moving that lobe over the safety pin, but it wouldn't budge. There doesn't appear to be anything stopping the movement of the safety other than that pin. The 'certified gunsmith' that put this thing back together is pretty far from me, and he's the closest one that I know of. I'd like to just knock it out myself. Any ideas? Anyone run into something like this before?