Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the classified section on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2u View Post
    There are not enough members and to many rules on this savage forum to PAY just to see or do anything.... I am so sad.......... just my 2$ Is there another one out there? please help need some savage 110 parts... Im really disappoited.... I just wasted my morning trying to see the classified forum and got NOTHING! have a nice day.
    I quoted your very first post here so you could see how bad it looks to members that have been here for years and love what this board represents.
    To me, you made yourself look like a TROLL and a troublemaker. To bad, because if you have all Savage rifles you may have been able to contribute. Maybe you should have started by introducing yourself and not bashing a great board. It's a community, a neighborhood, their all friends.

Less than 2 cents, sorry.(this thread will be closed soon!)

I love this place, I have learned a lot. I do read more then I post though.

This tread should be a must read for new members.

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

stangfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jhelmuth View Post
    ...if you don't get it by now why not just move on somewhere else? It really doesn't seem (to me anyway) that you are a serious Savage enthusiast (otherwise this thread wouldn't have even existed).

Good luck somewhere else.
    And the number one top ten reason for being a paid member of the Savage Shooters .com forum is....We don't have any bashers on this forum.
    Last edited by stangfish; 03-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.

jimmy2u
    I sent my apologies already... and this a 4 yr. old thread anyway, its over man. go bother another member., please Quickly

jimmy2u
    stangfish, you are cracking me up with the popcorn, Are you enjoying this or what. I can't believe it either.

stangfish
    I am the resident antagonist. Don't mind me.

Almost everyone here knows me and how I am. Just look out for that guy "scope eye". He is freaking scary!!!!!

Basic Member
    pay the money, i need some stuff

I have an alert that goes off when my name is mentioned on this forum.

someone rang.

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

stangfish
    BS. You are snowed in and the only thing you can do is surf you favorite site!

Keeki.....Like we need more "stuff"

Your right things have dried up a little in the classifieds.

Dean

Brian did you want that stock?

Warning for all here.........Keep this civil guys.

Give new members the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. If he's guilty, it'll show up, if not, forgive and let it go.

I've made the mistake of digging up old posts on other forums because it was the closest thing to the subject matter I was looking for........needless to say, I DON'T go to that forum anymore.

Basic Member
    Right where I Always Need To Be. Usually...
    If you can't find the answer to your particular situation here, it doesn't really exist.

This is THE Savage Info forum.

I've dealt with many, many guys here & never had any trouble. It's a requirement if you own a Savage firearm AND if your a member here, its a non-negotiable requirement to be up front & honest here.

If you're not, we send "Fingers" Frederico & Nicki "The Nose" over to straighten things out....
    'Scuse me while I whip this out...!

maxl
    That's should be reason #1 a place to share your interest,your knowledge and hopefully learn something you hadn't thought of on your own its a great site I know I learn new tricks all the time from reloading to building your own. With you having only savage rifles ( I am jealous) I would think for 12.00 it's a cheap price to pay to have so many like minded people helping each other.

Basic Member
    3.28 cents a day. Been a bargain for me.
    I've gained a good deal of knowledge on my new hobby of switch barrel Savage builds, stocks, bedding, and triggers.
    Found a great custom contoured Rock Creek barrel through Russell D. with very little wait time.
    Experienced shooters willing to share what they have learned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12